- Location: Remote
- Time: 20-25 hours a week
- Pay: $20/hr
Happiness Project specializes in de-stigmatyzing mental health through unique clothing and a wide social media audience. We have worked with a vast range of celebrities, athletes, music artists, and more. We have also been featured in the likes of Vogue, ESPN, Entrepreneur, and Chicago's Daily Herald.
What makes Happiness Project unique is that we aren't a corporation or big business. We are simply 4 friends trying to break the stigma behind mental health. One of the most exciting parts of the business is being able to connect with people from all walks of life through the power of social media. This is where YOU would come in!
Main Purpose of Happiness Influencer/Social Media Manager
Assist and grow Happiness Project's influencer relationships, as well as coordinate paid promotions, resolve issues in the instagram inboxes, and leave every person you come in contact with feeling happy:)
Respond to DM’s in the Instagram Messages
Reach out & communicate with a diverse group of influencers across all social platforms
Manage day-to-day relationships and communication with influencers
Oversee monthly product orders and tracking completion of deliverables
Respond to comments on Instagram + Tiktok
Identify new trends & content opportunities to leverage our vast network of influencers for important brand moments
Comment and engage with the people we follow
- Weekly calls with the team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized and willing to manage a constantly growing network of influencers and relationships
- Familiar with google sheets
- Creative, solution-oriented team player
- Most importantly, have fun while doing it!
- Bachelor's Degree: Business, Marketing/Communications, or a related field
- 1+ years of experience working in social media and influencer marketing
A succesful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with little supervision. They also must be willing to learn and adapt on the spot as we may bring in new software, specifically for this position. And finally, they must be excited to help break the stigma behind mental health and change the world!
- Free merchandise
- Room for growth inside the company
- Joining a team that genuinely cares about you & the mission we're working towards
Email Mike@happinessproject.com with resume & cover letter.